Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I applied to three graduate schools in the US for their Art Therapy Programs. I got accepted to the best program and they want to know my decision before I even hear back from the other two schools (I have interviews coming up for the other two programs soon). The program I got accepted to is the most expensive out of the three and the only way I could realistically go there is if they give me a good financial aid package. What is the polite way to tell them I am excited about their offer but I am worried about the cost of the program and have more affordable backups in progress? But I would 100% go there if they make it more affordable? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use