Do Canadian universities all have late notification?

Drunkydropout

3 hours ago, Drunkydropout said:

Yeah all of the Canadian universities still haven't given me any response, I gave up and settled in my safe school. I've seen people get accepted in May and even in June, but who knows whether or not they got early unofficial offer from POI. My suggestion is keep sending emails or simply call the graduate offices, there's still hope, but if you got a plan B, it's time to start preparing. That's what I did. 

Yeah, good thinking. I have already got into some place I like but I am waiting for Canada to respond. Let's see what happens. I just hope I get a result before I have spent money on flight tickets. And congrats!

10 hours ago, thelionking said:

There's a chance that another school may still admit you. But at this point, if it happens it's likely because someone is taking a long time to make a decision on whether or not to accept or because someone has changed their mind about attending and they need to find an alternate candidate. 

I think you have made a wise decision to attend your safety school. Congrats on the offer!

Yeah I think so too, thank you! 

8 hours ago, cannonfodder said:

Yeah, good thinking. I have already got into some place I like but I am waiting for Canada to respond. Let's see what happens. I just hope I get a result before I have spent money on flight tickets. And congrats!

Thanks. Congrats on your offer too! Keep the hopes up, you never know! Do tell me if you got accepted, I'll be so happy for you.