Jump to content

Accepting an offer and later declining it


Recommended Posts


I received an admit for the Ph.D. program, with a research assistantship from university A. I have to accept/decline the offer before April 15th. I am also waitlisted for admission in my dream university B which will announce its decision by end of April. If I accept the offer, from the university A and later receive an admit from the ambitious one I have to obtain a written release from the university A before accepting the other offer.

Will it be a problem to get such release, and will it affect my career in future?

Following URL gives the terms and conditions of accepting the offer.

Please provide your suggestion

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use