No acceptances (yet), only rejections

@SpeechLaedy :'( Your story makes me want to cry tears of joy! I'm so happy for you! I'm currently on that boat. I've only been getting rejections and...I have about 3 more schools to hear from. Two of them is grad schools while the other one is SLPA. Either way, I just want to hear good news. I really want to get into grad school though. I'm praying. I hear from one of the three this Wed. I was on the wait list and then they said there's 4 spots left (eeekk!). Hope! I have hope! Regardless what it is, I believe God has a plan for me! Congrats to you! You've worked hard!!!!!

Congratulations :).  Yeah I am really glad that everything worked out.  It can be tough applying for graduate school especially when receiving rejections.   I applied to quite a few schools and only got into a few but I got into one of my top choices.  I have learned that sometimes the one school you get into is the school that ends up being the right choice.   Good luck to you in the future.  

53 minutes ago, lee09 said:

@SpeechLaedy :'( Your story makes me want to cry tears of joy! I'm so happy for you! I'm currently on that boat. I've only been getting rejections and...I have about 3 more schools to hear from. Two of them is grad schools while the other one is SLPA. Either way, I just want to hear good news. I really want to get into grad school though. I'm praying. I hear from one of the three this Wed. I was on the wait list and then they said there's 4 spots left (eeekk!). Hope! I have hope! Regardless what it is, I believe God has a plan for me! Congrats to you! You've worked hard!!!!!

You're gunna hear great news!!! Fingers crossed for you!

4 hours ago, lee09 said:

Thank you so much! And I really hope you hear back soon and get great news! But like everyone was saying to me, no matter what happens, don't give up if this is truly something you want to do. All the very best - and feel free to let me know how everything goes! ?

Edited by SpeechLaedy