Re-taking CSD courses

Hi all,

I'm planning on taking a gap year per say and instead of applying this past round I'm applying this upcoming Fall. I'm graduating in May and was maybe thinking of retaking some CSD courses I got a lower grade in to boost my gpa. Has anyone done this and if so where did you take the classes and were they online? I'm pretty sure my university doesn't offer any of our CSD courses online so I was wondering how I would go about taking these classes. If anyone has any suggestions on where they took them or know of anywhere that offers them online please let me know! Specifically audiology classes :/

@slpregret21 I took my pre-reqs online through Sacred Heart and Northwestern. I really liked the Audiology class I took at Northwestern with Dr. Sanchez. There was a group project that was a little annoying but I felt like I learned a lot and the workload was manageable.

Northwesternhttp://sps.northwestern.edu/program-areas/post-baccalaureate/prespeech-pathology/

Sacred Hearthttp://www.sacredheart.edu/academics/collegeofhealthprofessions/academicprograms/speech-languagepathology/speech-languagepathologyonlineprerequisiteseries/

I've also heard a lot of people on these boards mention great and affordable online classes at ENMU, though I never took any there so can't speak to it myself: http://www.enmu.edu/health-and-human-services/undergraduate/speech-pathology-courses-online

I took classes at USU and it's great! Specifically, audiology was one of the easiest classes to get an A in and that class is completely self-paced so you can even finish early if you work hard! You only have four exams and some quizzes so it's really manageable. Classes cost around 335 per credit and they're usually 3 credits. There is also a Facebook group and everyone is incredibly helpful.

5 hours ago, zurako said:

I took classes at USU and it's great! Specifically, audiology was one of the easiest classes to get an A in and that class is completely self-paced so you can even finish early if you work hard! You only have four exams and some quizzes so it's really manageable. Classes cost around 335 per credit and they're usually 3 credits. There is also a Facebook group and everyone is incredibly helpful.

Okay that's awesome! I was hoping to find some easier audiology classes because I just cannot grasp the topic for some reason so it's nice to hear that this is an easier course