When do any of these 5 notify this year?

Hello people,

You have all been very helpful and gracious. Thank you for that.

I have already been rejected (implicitly) by two (which were my top choices) schools already. I was hoping that you could share some info, surmise, speculation, etc on when the rest of the schools I am applying to are notifying. I would be grateful for any other related information too. Sorry for hijacking a whole thread like this but I want to be able to control the restlessness and anxiety a bit and thought some information would be a refreshing change from fretting in a vacuum. The rest of the schools I am applying to are:

1) Cornell

2) Notre Dame

3) Johns Hopkins

4) WUSTL

5) UPenn (Ya right! Dream On)

THANKS again.

On 2/12/2010 at 3:13 PM, kafkaesque said:

Hello people,

You have all been very helpful and gracious. Thank you for that.

I have already been rejected (implicitly) by two (which were my top choices) schools already. I was hoping that you could share some info, surmise, speculation, etc on when the rest of the schools I am applying to are notifying. I would be grateful for any other related information too. Sorry for hijacking a whole thread like this but I want to be able to control the restlessness and anxiety a bit and thought some information would be a refreshing change from fretting in a vacuum. The rest of the schools I am applying to are:

1) Cornell

2) Notre Dame

3) Johns Hopkins

4) WUSTL

5) UPenn (Ya right! Dream On)

THANKS again.

it's hard to anticipate when schools will be responding. I think we are all wondering the same thing. I expect a long wait for JHU and PENN becuase of the snow storm ravishing the east coast.