Cornell

gandahan27

congratulations to both of you! Did you guys feel like it was just a generic email and that everyone received the same thing, or was it personalized to some extent? I'm just curious. I don't know if I should give or keep hitting "refresh" every 5 minutes on my email.

Other than the fact that it had my name it was pretty generic (ie did not refer to my application/areas of interest at all)

Yea, the paragraph in the letter on funding looked like it was copied and pasted (and it was in a different font from the rest), so I think you're right that some students received funding while others did not. Oh well, Cornell's loss because I will not be attending without funding.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone else accepting their offer to Cornell's Development Sociology program? If so, feel free to PM me. If so, I guess we'll meet this fall anyway, but I'd love to hear your interests and which professors you're likely to work with.