Jump to content

Wait on potential funding or move on?


Elli_056

Recommended Posts

My undergrad thesis supervisor wants to bring me back as a PhD student (i went elsewhere for my msc). He's still waiting to hear if he is receiving funding or not which influenced whether he can bring me on again or not (but tells me I'm the only student arranged for this project and funding). However there still is a potential that he doesn't get funding (find out in july). 

I've found other professors with funding that are interested in me this week. Should I just wait to find out about funding from my old supervisor first but then risk the new potential supervisors finding other students? Is it appropriate to explain this to the new ones? What's my best plan of action?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.