Jump to content

Have questions about DS-160

Recommended Posts

Hi, I hope someone is out there helping me solve this question. 

I am applying for F1 visa and I have a question about "person paying for your trip" section in DS-160.

The program I admitted is 2 year program, and I got "1" year RA. So on i-20, funding I got for 1 year is listed. So the question is what do I have to select for "person paying for your trip" question!

self / parent / organization(university)?

If i get 2year RA, i would choose university without any concern. But i am worried that i am getting 1 year for now...

hope there is someone to answer my question

thanks in advance

Edited by Myo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Contact the International Student Office at your school. They should help you with this. It is a legal question and you want the most accurate response possible from the people that are sponsoring your visa. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use