Fordham MSW Spring 2018 Admission

Jonixiss

Hello All,

I just wanted to create a section where we can share any news, or progress regarding Spring 2018 admission into Fordham University's MSW Program. According to admissions, the application will open up either July 1st or Mid July (around July 15th).

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/25/2017 at 1:55 PM, lalala1234 said:

is there an advantage of applying earlier than not?

I'd assume so because of rolling admission at Fordham.

I applied in late August and received an unofficial email from a staff member on August 31st letting me know that everything was received and my application was complete. This past Friday (September 15th), I received the official confirmation email stating that my application has been received and that I will be notified of a decision "shortly." Still waiting for the decision.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2017 at 11:07 AM, scout.simmons said:

I submitted my application yesterday.. feel a little behind. Just out of curiosity, has anyone received their acceptance letter yet? 

Yes. I received an offer of admission on October 2nd.

Wishing you the best of luck!!

Hi everyone, I got my acceptance letter on October 2nd. First I got an email telling me I had an update in the application portal, then I logged into the portal, clicked on the update link and the acceptance letter was there. It mentioned that I had to accept their offer within two weeks and I hoped to hear back from my other two schools NYU and Columbia. Unfortunately still haven't heard from them (for Columbia it was due to a glitch that I finally fixed, and they respond quickly) and the two weeks is officially over. So there goes that! Good luck to everyone else. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/15/2017 at 6:16 PM, Emma17 said:

I got accepted to Fordham's msw program.  I got the news today, exactly  two weeks after I submitted my application. Good luck everyone! 

Congrats! What were your stats? (GPA, experience, etc.)