CMU HCII/CS dept.?

pretsb

I saw plenty of decisions from CMU LTI/Robotics/COS etc? Anyone heard back from HCII or CS dept?

Where did you see the results from RI? There's definitely none in the result page in here. I know that from previous years, RI tends to send the decisions a bit later than the other institutes, and HCI is even later than RI.

Edited by explorer-c

Where did you see the results from RI? There's definitely none in the result page in here. I know that from previous years, RI tends to send the decisions a bit later than the other institutes, and HCI is even later than RI.

I think I saw it in a member's profile. How about CS dept.? When do they send out results?

I got into the HCII Phd Program today (i'm the result that said "I'm shocked" in the notes section).

Oh, I'm yet to hear from them. I guess this weekend is going to get ruined if they send me a rejection. :( Any information on potential advisers?

Oh, I'm yet to hear from them. I guess this weekend is going to get ruined if they send me a rejection. :( Any information on potential advisers?

No. They said people would be sending me followup emails, but I haven't heard yet.

Hey, I remember seeing your posts in last year's thread. You're at RI if I'm not wrong? Do you happen to now anything about RI decisions this year?

Sorry I'm not a RI student so I don't know what's going to happen.

But I guess it is not going to be later than this week based on the schedules of previous years.

Edited by leogk

• 3 years later...