18th February ....No acceptances!!!

chima

Well, well, well.....finally I become a member of this community....I was watching these pages for the last few days....applied for 9 univs.....got a cute zero acceptance till today....ohh....yaa.....got 2 rejections as well...... the same boring stuff....large number of qualified applicants.....record breaking number of etc etc.... neways.....I wont get anything for worrying....so better cheer about it!!....yaa I am serious......is there anyone enough lucky out here??.....Lets enjoy our present days..... :-)

Oh...yaa....those who have been accepted....I sincerely congratulate them all....wish u all d best....and hope that you will also hope and pray for me :D

I think...you...misused ellipses...or...at least maybe...overused...them....

How in...the world am I...supposed...to read...that...?...

-William Shatner

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN......................................................KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...........................

I received one rejection very early on (Feb 8) and have heard absolutely nothing since. The fact that I've received no acceptances as of this date (Feb 18) is driving me totally buggy. I know that a lot of schools that I've applied to do send out their offers late, but it hasn't helped to see others get acceptances in unrelated fields early on.

Good luck on your applications.

-H.

It really haunts me when I see that the graduate school in which I have applied have sent their acceptances to a number of candidates.....at least they are taking interviews to others.....as for me...... anyways......there is always a chance of being wait listed until rejection letters are coming....and I just hate those universities which sometime forget to send a rejection letter! .... well......do you have any idea until when they send out acceptances?