Jump to content

My Grad School Doesn't Offer Courses That

Recommended Posts

I'm currently enrolled in graduate school for speech pathology but my grad school does not offer courses in certain areas. What can I do, should I transfer or dual enroll? or should I finish the program and take the classes else where? My program is great and in the beginning I didn't know where I wanted to work in this field but now I do and currently feel like I chose the wrong program.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use