New NDSEG website not secure?

timedilation

Also got the email (first email I've ever gotten from them) and also didn't get it. 0 for 2 on fellowships this year. It's okay though because I've been out of school for a while and will be starting this fall. Good luck to everyone else!

11 minutes ago, doctorjuice said:

Is that what someone told you?

I have still not received an email. I checked spam.

I mean here people have been receiving emails, and I called; I dont remember whether or not Barbara explicitly said it but I think it was implied.

Been lurking on forums for NDSEG and NSF the past three years waiting for notification time and this year NDSEG has broken me, and i finally had to make an account to chime in. 

WHERE IS MY EMAIL.  

but really, can you let me know what email you received that notification from? I find this strange considering I received both of the other emails just fine.  

Automatic email from ndsegf: 

"We are planning to send ALL selection and non-selection information by COB next Friday, April 13. Before this time, we will be unable to provide application feedback.  

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

-The NDSEG Fellowship Team"

COB stands for close of business. So assume by sometime tonight (don't know which time zone they're deciding from....).

Edited by doctorjuice

6 minutes ago, doctorjuice said:

Automatic email from ndsegf: 

"We are planning to send ALL selection and non-selection information by COB next Friday, April 13. Before this time, we will be unable to provide application feedback.  

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

-The NDSEG Fellowship Team"

COB stands for close of business. So assume by sometime tonight (don't know which time zone they're deciding from....).

I mean I got that too, but like I said, based on discussion on phone w/ Mrs. B, sounds like we should have received them.

4 minutes ago, GoldenDog said:

I mean I got that too, but like I said, based on discussion on phone w/ Mrs. B, sounds like we should have received them.

But she may just be saying that due to high call volume and not really knowing what's going on. And it seems like a lot of people haven't received anything.

Another longtime lurker here who just made an account. Got the finalist email and the update your info email, but nothing today (including spam). The results page of gradcafe and reddit have no news, so the only people who have posted about it today are on this thread and nobody seems to have been accepted yet AFAIK. 

I literally just had two straight dreams about NDSEG, one in which I got it and the other in which I didn’t. I think I’m actually going crazy...