Fordham GSAS Fall 2018 Application

Patrick F

Question

I am interested in applying in Fordham Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. I registered online in their system in order to be able to apply. However, at the start of the application, the option for the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences for 2018 seems to be missing. The option for the other schools (School of Business, School of Education, etc.) is visible. Is there anyone else having this kind of problem? Or am I just doing something wrong?

1 answer to this question

45 minutes ago, Patrick F said:

I am interested in applying in Fordham Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. I registered online in their system in order to be able to apply. However, at the start of the application, the option for the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences for 2018 seems to be missing. The option for the other schools (School of Business, School of Education, etc.) is visible. Is there anyone else having this kind of problem? Or am I just doing something wrong?

You are not doing anything wrong.  I met with the History Graduate Director today because I am interested in applying to the department's PhD program , and was told there are some technical problems with the application process regarding the GSAS.  She mentioned the university is working to resolve the issues, and hopefully will have it running in early October.  Check back in two weeks, and if it's not working properly call the GSAS.