Clinical Psych at Dalhousie

punkwich

Is anyone applying to Dalhousie? They say to complete the online portion and then submit the supplementary docs directly to the department, but I can't find a contact email or address to submit the rest of the application. Does anyone know the process?

• 1 month later...
On 10/13/2017 at 4:49 PM, punkwich said:

Is anyone applying to Dalhousie? They say to complete the online portion and then submit the supplementary docs directly to the department, but I can't find a contact email or address to submit the rest of the application. Does anyone know the process?

Did you apply directly to the PhD with your undergrad? The website and communication I've had with them is pretty confusing

28 minutes ago, ContentFaces said:

Did you apply directly to the PhD with your undergrad? The website and communication I've had with them is pretty confusing

Yes, I think so  - and hsnl was right, I emailed my docs straight to the graduate advisor for psychology and they replied confirming receipt.