Harvard Anthropology

xiaofeixia2011

I called today and they said that they will get back to all applicants by the end of next week (March 5th?)

I might sleep with my fingers crossed until then, do you think that would help?!

oh crap. well i hope they dont take as long as berkeley to send out the damn rejections.

I just spoke with the Graduate Program Administrator who told me that all applicants who were accepted have already been called. She said, however; that those who are waitlisted haven't been and they (along with those denied admission) will have to wait for the snail mail (yes, you read correctly) letter that will go out, "in the next couple of weeks."

Oh no,so sad...

=(

Do you know if this includes people who applied to the medical anthropology emphasis as well? Probably, but I'm still hoping a tinsy bit!

I just spoke with the Graduate Program Administrator who told me that all applicants who were accepted have already been called. She said, however; that those who are waitlisted haven't been and they (along with those denied admission) will have to wait for the snail mail (yes, you read correctly) letter that will go out, "in the next couple of weeks."

Yeah, I just noticed on the results page that someone has been wait-listed by post. I'm currently away from home so I can only hope for the best? Meaning wait-list?? UGH. Nasty sinking feeling in my stomach.

Yeah, I just noticed on the results page that someone has been wait-listed by post. I'm currently away from home so I can only hope for the best? Meaning wait-list?? UGH. Nasty sinking feeling in my stomach.

rejection....confirmed! snail mail makes it so much worse :(

anyone out there commiserating with me??

• 3 weeks later...

Update: I've heard from a Pr. at Harvard that they only took 6/7 people out of 200 in socio-cultural, and 1 in the med anthro track (someone who is already doing a MD there if I understood corectly)... It made me feel less sad about not getting in, so I thought that other would like to know too...