yoshanena

Is there any specific way my resume should look when applying to a graduate program? Is there a template anyone can share? Does it have to be super professional? Can it be modern? Can it have a little color or a little personality? 

I'm applying to the MPH at UCLA and other several schools. 

Please let me know what ya'll think or how you all did your resume when you were applying to grad school. Just wanted some feedback before I start making changes to my resume. 

Thank you in advance. :D

The best answer to questions of this sort is to simply go on the People page of the departments you're applying to and looking at a few CVs of professors and current grads. I would suggest concentrating on early-career graduate students, since they'll have similar contents to what you will presumably have. You'll see that there is always some variation in how people format and structure their CVs, but you'll probably also detect some trends in how people do these things in your field. (You could also run a search on this board, this question is asked fairly frequently.)