Do you hate Fridays but love Mondays now?

meridionale

Since most schools notify during the week, I hate when the work day hours on Friday end. It means I have to wait at least 2 full days before going back to keeping all phone lines clear. I'm waiting on that one call..."the call"

So, is it Monday yet? Sheesh, let's get this weekend over with already!

I wouldn't really worry too much about that. I got a call from a school on a Sunday (superbowl sunday, during the superbowl no less). It really varies.

I just hate Sundays since the mail doesn't run. I'll admit, though, I look forward to the week more than the weekends since this whole grad thing started. This week won't matter since I don't think I'll hear from the rest of my schools until next week or later. Plus, if I do a small "round two" I won't hear anything until April.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest khutkhit

I know your feeling, in Vietnam we hate Sunday and Monday because of time zone, another Sunday is coming. :? Anybody has news from Cornell - BMCB? They said the last decision will be made this week but i haven't heard anything. So anxious! :oops: