Hope for Penn State English

Has anyone heard anything further on this?

Second this! smile.gif Would definitely be curious if anyone had any additional info... Penn State's one of my absolute favorite programs, if not my top choice, and I'd love to hear if anyone has some insight into whether all decisions have been made / sent out or not!

someone posted a reject on the results feed and that they are putting together their mass mailing. does this mean anyone not contacted has been rejected?

I saw that too... I don't know, it seems to suggest so, but I haven't seen any acceptances besides the fellowship acceptances early in Feb, there must be more right? Not everyone could get fellowships, they have to have the TAships and I haven't seen those at all.

I saw that too... I don't know, it seems to suggest so, but I haven't seen any acceptances besides the fellowship acceptances early in Feb, there must be more right? Not everyone could get fellowships, they have to have the TAships and I haven't seen those at all.

I emailed the grad office this morning about this, this was the response:

Our Graduate Studies Committee has made some first round offers but are far from making all decisions. They will continue to review applications and make offers. Final offers could be made as late as the end of March beginning of April.

Still hope!

I emailed the grad office this morning about this, this was the response:

Our Graduate Studies Committee has made some first round offers but are far from making all decisions. They will continue to review applications and make offers. Final offers could be made as late as the end of March beginning of April.

Still hope!

Yay, this is the last program I'm waiting to hear from, so that's great. Though, I'm still making plans for next year already. I'm fully prepared to be 0/3

Yay, this is the last program I'm waiting to hear from, so that's great. Though, I'm still making plans for next year already. I'm fully prepared to be 0/3

Same here, not sure what my plans are for next year if I don't get in anywhere though. I'm just sitting at my computer waiting for my OSU rejection to show up...Did you get an email or just check the site?

Same here, not sure what my plans are for next year if I don't get in anywhere though. I'm just sitting at my computer waiting for my OSU rejection to show up...Did you get an email or just check the site?

I have been checking the site obsessively. It said that I will recieve a letter by mail. I don't think they send out e-mails for rejections.