GTown

chlobot

Anyone know anything about Georgetown? I'm assuming that they were delayed by the Snowpocalypse...

Apparently the ad. com. met on Feb. 12 already, despite the snow. So, decisions have been made. I still find it strange, however, that no one has posted an acceptance on the results board.

Just spoke to the history department secretary (?) and was told that all decisions had been made and if we hadn't heard by now that we were rejected. I find this a little strange as, again, no one seems to have received a concrete acceptance or rejection yet. Not that I would be surprised if I was rejected, but I'm wondering if I wasn't just being brushed off....

Anyone else have any info?

Just spoke to the history department secretary (?) and was told that all decisions had been made and if we hadn't heard by now that we were rejected. I find this a little strange as, again, no one seems to have received a concrete acceptance or rejection yet. Not that I would be surprised if I was rejected, but I'm wondering if I wasn't just being brushed off....

Anyone else have any info?

I don't have any info (but I do have an application in at Georgetown and its the last school I'm waiting on), but it is possible no one who uses this site was accepted and everyone on here who did apply there wasn't accepted. However, this isn't probable, so yeah, it seems weird. Like you, I'm hoping it was just someone being dismissive, but thanks for the information.