Masters in eHealth at Mcmaster university Fall 2018

congratulations to those that got an interview offer! Good luck :) If anyone has questions feel free to PM me. For those that had an interview already has anyone received an offer for an unofficial acceptance? I just received an email from Iris stating that they are recommending my application to the graduate office for final approval! 

39 minutes ago, dardalys098 said:

congratulations to those that got an interview offer! Good luck :) If anyone has questions feel free to PM me. For those that had an interview already has anyone received an offer for an unofficial acceptance? I just received an email from Iris stating that they are recommending my application to the graduate office for final approval! 

I’ve received it as well.

On 31/03/2018 at 2:26 AM, dardalys098 said:

congratulations :)! Do you have an interview coming up for U of T ? 

Thanks! :) Congrats to you too! 

Nah, I didn’t get an interview from U of T. Kinda expected it since Zoe said they don’t really consider international students unless they are exceptional or there’s any space left after accepting the home students which is fair.

Best of luck for your interview!

Edited by madosank

2 hours ago, ignito said:

Has anyone who did the interview not been contacted yet? I had my interview on 17th still no response from the department.

Try emailing Iris regarding the status of your application.

Hi guys, 

I am an international bloke and applied to eHealth somewhere around September 2017. Is there any one else who's not received an interview call yet? Is the interview phase over? 

Congrats to all who got in :) 

Cheers!

15 hours ago, vvb096 said:

Hi guys, 

I am an international bloke and applied to eHealth somewhere around September 2017. Is there any one else who's not received an interview call yet? Is the interview phase over? 

Congrats to all who got in :) 

Cheers!

Hi vvb096,

I would email Iris directly to double check if they are sending out more interviews. I know some people got notified last week so it's possible they are still sending them out!

Hi dardalys098

I have drafted an email, but they are too slow to answer. Initially they told me that my profile was decent enough but I am just a little surprised that I didn't get to hear from them. I spoke to Iris in mid February and she told me that they would be sending out more offers. May be they've received quite a lot of applications this time. 

Fingers crossed. 

1 hour ago, Euca said:

I just got an email to make a McMaster portal account, anyone else on the same boat. Does this mean that applications have been sent to the graduate office?

I also got that email, but did not get admission yet.

15 hours ago, madosank said:

Make sure to check your junk mail as well. That’s where my invite was.

Yes mate, I did check my trash and spam but there's nothing. I tried reaching out and there's no answer. 

I reckon I am at the end of my rope, they've already started rejecting good candidates. This should be the last week for the interviews. 

They take a few international candidates, just like any other Canadian school more focus is on the domestic students.