U of Washington Application Question

For those that have already finished their application to the University of Washington, how did you complete the area of knowledge section where they ask you to put the estimated number of completed lecture hours for each ASHA area of knowledge?  Are we expected to seriously know an exact amount for this, or just an amount we think fits?

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I just submitted my app, and I definitely estimated. They provide a little guidance for that on the form, I believe - i.e, if you took a 4 credit class, you probably had x hours of class per week. From there, you can just estimate based on what you learned. 

It's sort of a hassle to fill that out, but I think they just want a way to standardize course content, since every school calls classes by different names and may vary the depth at which they cover certain topics. I'm sure that particularly comes into play with people who have taken CSD prerequisite courses but don't have CSD degrees.