hiclub2
Members-
Posts
169 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by hiclub2
-
Long story short. Looking for better fit and option
-
Thxx! Need some luck
-
NYU shhh... haha neighbor school. Jax- what school your from?
-
PDT- If we both go to Columbia, we shall graduate in same class I am a transfer student.
-
PDT- did you get BSW from UMD?
-
I have Penn interview on Monday. Wish me luck!
-
not yet.. still waiting for couple schools. 20k sounds like a good deal!
-
Yeah. Michigan has a great program! Did you get scholarship from both of them?
-
rose and kelsey- did you guys decide where to attend?
-
jalapeno_bagel- have you decided what school you are attending?
-
haha yah i got email. may be im a transfer student thats why...,
-
Im in!!!!
-
I didn't know the program was off from main campus
-
They did not postpone the deadline last year till feb 15th. Just let you know.
-
NYU Silver - Fall 2015 - tracking
hiclub2 replied to RiemannForBeginners's topic in Social Workers Forum
mono- why did you choose Fordham over NYU? -
I dont think it's coming out next week because Columbia is accepting applications till 2/15.
-
applied as a second year transfer student. wish me luck!
-
NYU Silver - Fall 2015 - tracking
hiclub2 replied to RiemannForBeginners's topic in Social Workers Forum
I am currently working as a case management agency and working with clients who have mental health issues. (some health issues) It depends on your field and I get individual session once per week and I usually do non-therapy work. classes are roughly 20 students and usually in a small class. I've learned a lot of information in one semester but I just don't like how NYU doesn't have a campus. -
NYU Silver - Fall 2015 - tracking
hiclub2 replied to RiemannForBeginners's topic in Social Workers Forum
My current filed placement is case management. It is an overall a great experience but there are not much clients available. I listed as mental health on questionaire and was place in case management. I am doing off campus and currently living in Queens. Overall, it's a pretty good program but NYU doesn't have a campus. I am receiving 10500 per year scholarship and the rest I am taking out loans. -
NYU Silver - Fall 2015 - tracking
hiclub2 replied to RiemannForBeginners's topic in Social Workers Forum
I am a current NYU student. ask me any questions. -
applying to Upenn as a 2nd year transfer student. wish me luck
-
Is it worth going for a bachelor's degree in social work?
hiclub2 replied to reneegavin's topic in Social Workers Forum
Only if you attend BSW for public school but not Private school -
I am attending nyu this fall hoping to become LCSW one day. Just follow your heart and don't follow money.
-
Clinical track 2year program. You? Where are u planning on living?
-
Which has better MSW Program CSUDH or CSULA?????
hiclub2 replied to Cozey's topic in Social Workers Forum
Same thing
