-
Posts
163 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by goldenstardust11
-
Army jacket
-
Semester just started yesterday, but still pending.
goldenstardust11 replied to aljolong2's topic in Waiting it Out
congratulations on your acceptance! -
Jean skirt
-
I think it sort of depends. For instance, I still live in the area I went to my undergrad and I see my letter writers frequently, so I'm giving them the thank you gifts sooner rather than later and then I'll tell them about results as they come up and as I see them. But if I lived further away and didn't have as much contact with them, I might send along the thank you notes when I could also let them know about results. If that makes sense...
-
Money Withdrawal
-
Shopping mall
-
Ouch @Dialectica- I'm sure the experience from last year has served your apps well this time! let's hope for a successful season all around! This waiting game is pretty incredible though. I feel pretty ridiculous not knowing what's going to happen at all and am trying to just throw myself into the two classes I'm auditing (with some success, but they've just started this week). Although, I still find myself here for commiseration
-
fruit smoothie
-
I think a small gift box of dark chocolates and a thank you note is where I'm at. I'm going to go peak at possible gifts today though. I'm lucky to live nearby a bunch of cute gift shops.
-
Ham sandwich
-
Noise complaint
-
Air control
-
Major league
-
Poison ivy
-
My phone and computer automatically notify me when I get an e-mail, so the temptation to check is already taken care of. Unfortunately, I'm subscribed to so many things that in a few weeks' time (once it's more likely that we will be getting notifications), I'll likely go completely a bit insane.
-
Ah, very cool. We have some overlapping interests, then. I'm especially interested in the relationship between Kant and Hegel, but I've also enjoyed studying the relationship between Kant and Hume Good luck with the season!!!
-
Welcome to both! @majorshake, you've got an interesting assortment of schools on your list - what's your AOI if you don't mind my asking?
-
Yeah that's a really early result! I saw that come through and looked at stats from previous years and I'm hoping it's the start of a new trend? Maybe?
-
Oh, congratulations on the first acceptance! That's wonderful!!
-
Hotel room
-
Currently reading? (Distraction thread.)
goldenstardust11 replied to qt_dnvr's topic in Waiting it Out
Thank you all for the recommendations. I just finished The Help and did enjoy it very much! Now reading Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance -
D'aww - when I saw your icon on this thread I perked up at a familiar "face" too.
-
Birthday party
-
Oops! We posted the same time: honors students
-
Bell Jar
