I got into my second choice and they gave me a great package. I think I am getting accepted into my first choice program, but waitlisted for funding and won't find out until April 15th. My second choice wants a decision on the TA-ship by March 15th (next week!!!) What do I do???? Any advice is welcome. Trying not to make myself sick over this.
Hello-- Anyone out there here back on FA 2017 applications to Georgia State University's Literary Studies program? what does it mean if you're accepted, but waitlisted for funding? I wasn't sure if this is due to stronger applicants? Finally, anyone aware of funding issues at GSU? Much thanks!!!