• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About patts

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Location
  • Application Season
    2017 Fall
  • Program
    CS PhD
  1. This is already May and I still don't get any notification from CMU. I sent them an inquiry e-mail once, but I got no response. Is there anyone in the same situation? What should I do?
  2. Anyone else feeling hopeless?

    I was accepted for one university. I'm still waiting for notifications from four other universities. I sent e-mails to them but didn't get anything useful from their replies. My deadline to give an answer is April 15. Should I accept the accepted one if I don't get anymore information from four pending universities by then? I think I should reject them (to give my self a chance to be accepted at better schools), but if it turns out that all remaining schools reject me, then this year will be a waste for me