Jump to content

slpaspiring04

Members
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by slpaspiring04

  1. Hey i’m in the same boat! Have not heard back yet So nervous!
  2. Hi guys! I will be attending UAlberta (Edmonton Campus) this fall. Looking to connect with anyone who may be going and also to coordinate living arrangements and find room mates. Feel free to pm!
  3. Thank you!! I got my acceptance I believe during the initial waves on April 6th! I know how stressful it can be and I do hope it works out for you! Feel free to lmk if you have any questions
  4. Hi everyone! Ontario student here and recently just got accepted into UAlberta for Fall 2026. Would love to connect with anyone else who will be attending!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use