I'm going! I figure it my only chance to learn about the program, and if by some miracle I get in, I will want to know all about the program before making my decision because I've already got into one of my other top 3 schools!

6 hours ago, SLPihope2B said:

I'm going! I figure it my only chance to learn about the program, and if by some miracle I get in, I will want to know all about the program before making my decision because I've already got into one of my other top 3 schools!

I feel the same way haha, but miracles do happen! I will be attending since I live less than 10 mins away haha. If anyone needs a couch to crash on, shoot me a message~

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2018 at 2:16 PM, SLPihope2B said:

Hi guys! I found out that I was accepted yesterday, and I would love to connect with other people who might be attending!

Hi @SLPihope2B, I was accepted as well.  Thinking about attending, but I couldn't make it to the open house.  Did you go/tour the facility or anything along those lines? 

8 hours ago, arg72441 said:

Hi @SLPihope2B, I was accepted as well.  Thinking about attending, but I couldn't make it to the open house.  Did you go/tour the facility or anything along those lines? 

Hi! Yes I did. I’ve actually visited a couple of times.

feel free to message me any specific questions!

On 2/24/2018 at 2:16 PM, SLPihope2B said:

Hi guys! I found out that I was accepted yesterday, and I would love to connect with other people who might be attending!

Congratulations! :-) I only found this feed now, but I am definitely considering attending SDSU!

• 3 weeks later...