AuD APPLICANTS WHERE ARE YOU

audioisdaway@go

Hello, my fellow aspiring audiologists. If you’re anything like myself, you’ve more than likely (definitely) been stalking gradcafe endlessly in hopes of other fellow AuD applicants & related posts in attempt to maintain sanity so let me go ahead and break the ice.......HI LET’S CHAT AND SHARE THIS STRESS TOGETHER. 

Edited by audioisdaway@go

Hey I am the same way!! I started a thread for the future Audiology class of 2022!! I get on here multiple times a day!! Just waiting for people that our Audiology applicants!! 

• 1 month later...

Hey there! 

I was invited to interview for the Audiology program at Western Washington. I am so excited for this interview! I was wondering if anyone here is part of that first guinea pig class from last year. I would love to know how you've enjoyed the program and faculty thus far and how funding is (opportunities for assistantships with it being a new program). I am really excited to interview for this school! Thanks in advance for your response.