Fall 2018 Admissions

G.T.

Hello everybody,

The time is approaching when the admission results for Fall 2018 are starting to roll out. As far as I know Ohio State University is the first one in announcing admission results. One of my friends has already received academic from OSU Economics. Let's use this thread and share our admission results for Fall 2018 Economics PhD. 

Edited by G.T.
Typo

On 25/01/2018 at 1:35 PM, G.T. said:

Hello everybody,

The time is approaching when the admission results for Fall 2018 are starting to roll out. As far as I know Ohio State University is the first one in announcing admission results. One of my friends has already received academic from OSU Economics. Let's use this thread and share our admission results for Fall 2018 Economics PhD. 

Could you specify? 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Tallgirl5165 said:

I’m hoping that by the lack of activity on this thread, maybe lots of schools haven’t sent decisions yet? I have yet to hear anything from 11 schools... anyone else in the same boat?

I just got one interview at Rice, others are quiet 

My OSU Economics Ph.D. application is still pending. Should I be worried? GRE score 160Q/3.47UGPA/4.0GGPA. I have several years of experience working for the Federal Reserve and the BLS. 2 coauthor publication and 2 articles written on BLS website. Please help I could definitely use some advice.

J, I really have no experience about those methods, but searching for OSU, I think you are pretty fine with your experience and GRE scores.

I am waiting for George Mason answer too. I would like to know someone from there with past experience and profile to make a comparison and see my chances.