Berkeley JSP program

ElySiae

a LLB from the top 1 China's law school plus one year of legal assistance experience in a NGO. Two MAs in Political Science: one was in American Constitution and Public Law, another is in minority politics and religion & politics, both are from programs who are marked as conservatives (sigh) in the states. Currently a non-residential research fellow in a law school in Shanghai. Two years of ethnographic research experience on religious and ethnic minorities, three publications, and several conference panel presentations in political science though I think it may not help. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 25/2/2018 at 6:40 PM, Baffle said:

I emailed and they said they're finalizing the budget and we should hear back soon

Hey! Thanks for answering. Have you heard anything else? I emailed them but they haven't answered back. I'm just worried because the deadlines for accepting other programs' offers is getting close. 

Edited by Holis

Still haven't heard details. I think typically it's five years of funding with TA positions after the first year. 

1 hour ago, Holis said:

Hey! Thanks for answering. Have you heard anything else? I emailed them but they haven't answered back. I'm just worried because the deadlines for accepting other programs' offers is getting close. 

• 4 months later...
On 1/30/2018 at 6:19 PM, ElySiae said:

Hi, did anyone apply for the jurisprudence and social policy phd program at Berkeley? According to previous years' results, decisions should come out next week!

OP, were you accepted to this program?