Anyone heard back from Midwestern University Glendale?

I interviewed at Midwestern University in Glendale at the beginning of Feb and they said it takes about two weeks to hear back.  We passed the two week mark last Friday, has anyone heard back?!  This waiting is killing me! 

On 2/20/2018 at 12:53 PM, WesttoEast18 said:

I interviewed at Midwestern University in Glendale at the beginning of Feb and they said it takes about two weeks to hear back.  We passed the two week mark last Friday, has anyone heard back?!  This waiting is killing me! 

I had my interview the last week of January and I found it exactly two weeks later. I got a call and was accepted then a couple days letter received the letter in the mail. I would try to call Michael if you are curious what is taking so long. He told me they were going to call 3-10 business days and they said they took longer than usual. I was in the second wave of interviews. Good luck!

14 hours ago, Alondra217 said:

I had my interview the last week of January and I found it exactly two weeks later. I got a call and was accepted then a couple days letter received the letter in the mail. I would try to call Michael if you are curious what is taking so long. He told me they were going to call 3-10 business days and they said they took longer than usual. I was in the second wave of interviews. Good luck!

Thanks!  It doesn't look like they've contacted anyone with feb interviews yet (at least I haven't seen).  Are you going to be attending?  I was really impressed with their program! 

On 2/28/2018 at 6:56 AM, WesttoEast18 said:

Thanks!  It doesn't look like they've contacted anyone with feb interviews yet (at least I haven't seen).  Are you going to be attending?  I was really impressed with their program! 

It’s the only acceptance I’ve received so far. It’s a little too pricey for me but if it’s the only one I get into I will be. I’m waiting for other responses and then I’ll decide. 

Has anyone that applied later heard from Midwestern at Glendale, even just a confirmation that the application was received? The deadline wasn't until March 1, so i applied at the end of February (sine that's when I could afford to).

I interviewed on Feb 2 and heard back yesterday that I was accepted.  While it seems like a great program, I will likely decline the offer.  I've been accepted into my top choice in my state.  Good luck to those who haven't heard yet! 

14 hours ago, mirrorcat43 said:

Has anyone that applied later heard from Midwestern at Glendale, even just a confirmation that the application was received? The deadline wasn't until March 1, so i applied at the end of February (sine that's when I could afford to).

You should receive a confirmation email a few days after submitting through CSDCAS.  I do know that they've been interviewing and offering admissions on a rolling basis, so it's possible that they are behind schedule with sending the confirmations. 

On 3/6/2018 at 6:39 AM, WesttoEast18 said:

You should receive a confirmation email a few days after submitting through CSDCAS.  I do know that they've been interviewing and offering admissions on a rolling basis, so it's possible that they are behind schedule with sending the confirmations. 

Ok, thanks! I did receive the confirmation through CSDCAS, so I'm hoping it's just because it's peak time for them to be going through apps and things. As long as I didn't throw away $70 in applying at this point I'll be happy.

9 hours ago, mirrorcat43 said:

Ok, thanks! I did receive the confirmation through CSDCAS, so I'm hoping it's just because it's peak time for them to be going through apps and things. As long as I didn't throw away $70 in applying at this point I'll be happy.

I meant that you should receive an email from Midwestern a few days after submitting the application (separate from the CSDCAS confirmation).  However, they might be behind schedule with contacting people. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2018 at 7:09 AM, WesttoEast18 said:

I meant that you should receive an email from Midwestern a few days after submitting the application (separate from the CSDCAS confirmation).  However, they might be behind schedule with contacting people. 

It took a while, but I finally heard back! Thankfully I was invited for an interview, I was nervous because initially my GRE scores were delayed.

• 9 months later...
On 2/27/2018 at 4:43 PM, Alondra217 said:

Hi! Congrats on getting in! Could you tell me what the interview process is like? And how are the questions?

Edited by KendallSLPA