Requesting Visit Itinerary/Reservation Info

Shnoztastic

I recently received an acceptance to my top choice (yay!) With funding decisions coming soon.

My POI asked if I would like to the funded College of Graduate Studies recruitment days. I notified them that I would. The department's admin promptly arranged a flight and sent me the confirmation. 

The visit is next week and I still haven't received an itinerary for the visit nor lodging/hotel reservations. Would it be appropriate to ask for them? Being that the recruitment is across all graduate studies, I'm not sure (if even appropriate) if I need to email the department or the College of Graduate Studies. Thanks!

Email the person that sent you the flight info. Ask them if there is an itinerary or lodging details ready yet. They would either send it to you or let you know when it would be ready or direct you to the right person to ask.

4 hours ago, Shnoztastic said:

The visit is next week and I still haven't received an itinerary for the visit nor lodging/hotel reservations. Would it be appropriate to ask for them? Being that the recruitment is across all graduate studies, I'm not sure (if even appropriate) if I need to email the department or the College of Graduate Studies. Thanks!

I would politely inquire with whomever made the flight reservation. I also wouldn't worry that much about not having received the itinerary or the hotel reservation. They know when you're arriving, they're making blanket arrangements for everyone to stay (e.g., booking 15+ hotel rooms), and they'll be arranging whatever transportation you need from one location to the next. Since you've already been accepted, it isn't like you need to be studying up for interview meetings with folks. Instead, view all of your meetings as a chance to better know the program, its faculty, and the current students. That kind of preparation doesn't really require a list of who you'll be meeting with in advance...