Laurier MSW online acceptance e-mail

SammySam

10 minutes ago, SammySam said:

ahhhhhh the stress levels.. but that is really good to know! Counting down the days over here

I mean i wouldn't bank on it because theyve told me 2 more weeks about 4x now! Lol

I was initially told that I would have a decision in two weeks from submitting my application.  

I also applied to Windsor's MSW for Working Professionals program.  They were upfront that I wouldn't hear for about 10 weeks and I find that a less stressful wait.  

If school is supposed to start in approximately a month and a half, I would hope they'd have the admissions sorted soon.  

24 minutes ago, whatdidigetinto said:

I was initially told that I would have a decision in two weeks from submitting my application.  

I also applied to Windsor's MSW for Working Professionals program.  They were upfront that I wouldn't hear for about 10 weeks and I find that a less stressful wait.  

If school is supposed to start in approximately a month and a half, I would hope they'd have the admissions sorted soon.  

I agree. As soon as i hear i will message you both either way!!