SIPA scholarship negotiation

Prester John

• 11 months later...
On 2/23/2018 at 5:23 AM, Prester John said:

Guys,

Now that it’s almost the end of February, I think it’s the right time to ask for more funding at SIPA for the early admits. I had received 80k for 2 years. But coming from a public sector background and planning to go back to the sector, the cost of attendance is still unaffordable for me. I had sent a mail to their financial aid office yesterday to which they replied it won’t be possible to give any more aid that what is already given right now but I can apply for assistantships in the second year. Anyone else tried reaching out?

Applying for a scholarship is the right step that you made. It seems to me that you are right and you should request a scholarship again if you did not receive a feedback or receive a positive feedback. I want to say that you must fight for your rights and should not hesitate to request a scholarship. I also want to say that I am not ashamed to request a scholarship because the scholarship is necessary for me because I spend my scholarship to purchase services from the literature review writing service www.uk.papersowl.com which helps me improve my writing skills. I acted boldly and advised you so that you acted boldly too. I think you should do as boldly as I do. I think that you should send scholarship requests. Do not be shy! Send now!