Should I contact the Program Director?

Ascaris

Question

Hello, 

I'm an international student and I interviewed on Jan 31. After my interview, the program director told me the department will send out offers before March 15. I know its just the 2nd of March but the suspense is killing me. Should I contact the program director and ask for my admission status? 

Thank you for your time. 

3 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Ascaris said:

Hello, 

I'm an international student and I interviewed on Jan 31. After my interview, the program director told me the department will send out offers before March 15. I know its just the 2nd of March but the suspense is killing me. Should I contact the program director and ask for my admission status? 

Thank you for your time. 

Hey! It's up to you, personally. I ended up contacting programs because I didn't keep waiting and acceptances were coming in left and right and didn't want to wait for nothing. 

As for your case, maybe give it until after the weekend? From the little that I know, usually international students get acceptances first because they need to work visas. 

Hope this helps!

5 minutes ago, JSTOBIAS said:

Hey! It's up to you, personally. I ended up contacting programs because I didn't keep waiting and acceptances were coming in left and right and didn't want to wait for nothing. 

As for your case, maybe give it until after the weekend? From the little that I know, usually international students get acceptances first because they need to work visas. 

Hope this helps!

Thank you!