Kean University

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows when should we expect to hear back from Kean. In addition,

if we receive a GA position how long after our acceptance to we find out?

I noticed that last year students heard back around April but deadlines for many programs is April 15th.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Is the program 5 semesters? I am trying to figure out how much tuition will cost in total and with 5 semesters (typical for most schools) it comes out to $52,550. Does anyone know if this is correct?

5 hours ago, SLP1818 said:

I applied for summer start so i am assuming it will include 2 summer sessions.

Okay good to know... Ugh I wish I knew about applying for the summer.... I would've done that had I known! Good luck though and thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I just heard from Kean earlier this afternoon for Fall start. They said I need to take a prerequisite "Neuroscience". I am not sure if any of you have taken this course or know of a course that satisfies this requirement... I really don't want to take a summer course, but I will do what I have to do.

Edited by Ange1414

16 minutes ago, hopefulSLP2be7 said:

should we assume if we haven't heard we're rejected?

I  was told they'd be sending out answers this week. Yesterday my portal said rejection and then a few hours later it said decision in process so idk what that means

18 minutes ago, futureslp17 said:

I  was told they'd be sending out answers this week. Yesterday my portal said rejection and then a few hours later it said decision in process so idk what that means

my portal never seems to load when I got on it...never works

22 hours ago, futureslp17 said:

I finally got it to load and still says decision is in progress

2 hours ago, hopefulSLP2be7 said:

I finally got it to load and still says decision is in progress

I'm thinking we should be getting something in the mail by tm or saturday! fingers crossed!