Does this mean I have been accepted?

I got an email from Denver Korbel School which stated:

"Many thanks for your interest in the Korbel School, and congratulations on your admission to the PhD program. I am one of the PhD program directors and am eager to talk with you about the University of Denver and our school. Let me know if there is a good time for me to call or skype you and I can answer any questions you might have. The admissions committee believed you were a particularly good fit with our faculty and curriculum and we hope you will join us next fall."

However, there was no attached official admission letter, so I don't know if this e-mail meant I got accepted or I just got an interview opportunity.

That means you have been accepted. That was probably an email from a professor who is interested in your work. Your official acceptance letter should be coming soon after. 

It might not be "official." However, I have yet to see any instance in which a professor messaged a student and then got rejected in the official statement.

Congrats, you're in! Maybe check your spam folder? I've found that, using Outlook, official communications from .edu email addresses sometimes end up in my "Clutter" folder, because I've received a lot of spam from .edu addresses in the past and Microsoft tries to autosort things. If the official acceptance isn't there, though, it may be coming via snail mail or you may receive it in a future email.

If it doesn't come within a reasonable amount of time, definitely email a coordinator or something about it. 

Some of the programs I was admitted to never sent anything more official than an email. In fact, I had to ask my grad secretary to write one up to help me in the apartment search. You can ask if there's an official letter, if you need it for some reason, but there may not be one. Or it may just take a bit longer to arrive, since it may need to go through some official channels that may be outside your department's control. Either way, you're admitted. Congrats! 

I think it wouldn't hurt if you email the department's admin about your application status, especially considering you already have what looks like an admission letter. It's probably overdone but it's just safe not to assume anything until you get a confirmation from the department. Responses here are not from Denver so they don't count.