gabgab

Hello out there! Any other fall 2018 Brandeis students on gradcafe?

I just got into the Ancient Greek and Roman studies masters program today and will most likely be going - dependent on hearing back from one school.

I’m planning a trip to visit the campus soon but would love to hear from anyone that has already been. If you have any recommendations for places to visit or potential neighborhoods to live in, I’d love to hear them!

Looking forward to hearing from my fellow Brandeis students ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm going to be starting the sociology Ph.D. program this fall. I haven't visited yet,  but would love to hear about the same things you're asking about! 

On 3/21/2018 at 7:57 PM, PB13 said:

Hi! I'm going to be starting the sociology Ph.D. program this fall. I haven't visited yet,  but would love to hear about the same things you're asking about! 

I'm headed there this Thursday for my department's admitted students day and let you know what I think!

Very glad to meet someone else also studying at Brandeis!

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Hey, I know this is from last cycle but I'll be starting my History PhD at Brandeis in Fall 2019 and wanted to reach out and see if you guys knew of anyone looking for a roommate or any leads on that! Don't worry, I'm looking elsewhere, just throwing out a lot of options.