@lbh33 Thank you for the info :) also, just wondering if you're an in-state or out-of-state applicant? I'm out-of-state (and correct me if I'm wrong) but the tuition for out-of-state seems to be about $85K which is by far my most expensive school that I'm applying to. I was wondering if you knew if Baylor was pretty good on aid/scholarship? Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a graduating senior at Baylor in the CSD undergrad program and attending UTD for graduate school. Baylor's grad program is very expensive compared to others but they offer many people scholarships. I was offered a scholarship but the cost of the graduate program with the scholarship was more expensive than other programs I applied to. The program is a semester shorter than other programs (which is a nice perk) but the program is known for being very 'high stress.' Many of my friends in the graduate program always tell me how they are always stressed and have absolutely no free time. I've also been told you have no time for a part time job (if that is something you are considering). They do however have opportunities to be a paid graduate assistant. Another perk is that the professors are very kind and friendly.