Checking the Graduate Portal?

winniel

Question

Hi all-

I've seen a few posts on people receiving emails saying to "check the graduate portal". Anyone know if they mean ApplyWeb? Two of my schools use that and I have only found the status of receiving information from myself, recommenders, etc. I'm particularly looking for information regarding the University of Cincinnati and Miami University of Ohio. If not, what portals are they referring to. I can't find the names of any graduate school portals for these schools that do not require you to be a student. 

Cheers

2 answers to this question

Hi! A couple of schools I applied to used ApplyWeb. Got an email from the department stating that a decision has been posted. Logged into my account and found a separate row with a pdf containing my decision below the Document Request section.

If you haven't received any notification from your school, and there's nothing on ApplyWeb either, it means they probably haven't made a decision yet.