GSPP

Noticed one result pop up today (U)... wondering if notifications are going out.

Wow, looks like it. Seems early compared to last year. I guess that's a good thing? Also last year seems like most people first heard through the mail. Seems like e-mails now, postal service package later (future e-mails also. Whoever just posted predicting they will be accepted on the 4th is incredibly confident. tongue.gif)

Oh whoa, I never took the time to read the date stamp. You're right-- someone is either extremely confident, or made an error in reporting their admission.

I am becoming very anxious for this letter.

Oh whoa, I never took the time to read the date stamp. You're right-- someone is either extremely confident, or made an error in reporting their admission.

I am becoming very anxious for this letter.

Same here! Although, about the date, after I posted I realized it could have been an international admit from Europe and/or Asia. They technically would be the 4th already.

Hi, I was the one who posted (U) after getting an email from Jalilah LaBrie. I noticed that someone else also posted an acceptance. And yes, it is the 4th here.

Supper! Congratulation! I am so nervous now.

Edited by chaunhii

Hi, I was the one who posted (U) after getting an email from Jalilah LaBrie. I noticed that someone else also posted an acceptance. And yes, it is the 4th here.

Hi,Could you share your stats and when did you submit your application?

<BR>Hi,Could you share your stats and when did you submit your application?
Hi, I think notifications should be out pretty soon, but I don't mind sharing either. I have a 3.5 GPA in Econ, a total of 1.5 years' research experience in a think tank and in government, GREs were 740V and 800Q. I'm tempted by the offer and I love everything I've heard about GSPP, but it's unlikely that I'll be taking it. Edited by stresschicken

Hi, I think notifications should be out pretty soon, but I don't mind sharing either. I have a 3.5 GPA in Econ, a total of 1.5 years' research experience in a think tank and in government, GREs were 740V and 800Q. I'm tempted by the offer and I love everything I've heard about GSPP, but it's unlikely that I'll be taking it.

Again, congrats. Haha, if I had that profile, I'd be a lot less stressed out about my outstanding apps right now. Why are you leaning away from GSPP? Excited about a different school? Or not interested in an MPP program after all?

Again, congrats. Haha, if I had that profile, I'd be a lot less stressed out about my outstanding apps right now. Why are you leaning away from GSPP? Excited about a different school? Or not interested in an MPP program after all?

I'm still going into public policy, but it may make more sense to go straight for a PhD since that's what I want eventually, and I'm very happy with the choices I have. I'm also torn about whether I should follow my boyfriend to Oxford - even though the schools I really want to go to are all in the US. Very stressed right now.

That sounds like a tough call. I followed my boyfriend to San Francisco for graduate school, and now that I've settled here I can't bare to leave.

Congratulations on the admit. Fingers crossed that notices go out sooner than later-- this is my final decision.

I'm still going into public policy, but it may make more sense to go straight for a PhD since that's what I want eventually, and I'm very happy with the choices I have. I'm also torn about whether I should follow my boyfriend to Oxford - even though the schools I really want to go to are all in the US. Very stressed right now.

Totally hear you and I'm in the same situation. My partner is enrolled in a chiropractic program outside Chicago but I've already been turned down by Booth (waiting on Harris). We've been long distance for half a year now and it's been about as tough as I thought it would be. Looks like it could end up being four years of long distance, too, which neither of us are looking forward to.

I noticed that they sent notices via postal service in the past and it looks like they sent rejects and admits at the same time. Maybe some of our letters are already in the mail?

Out of curiosity- has anyone else already made the decision to attend a different school and yet still feels anxious to receive their last decision or two? I got in to my top choice with a good offer but am still waiting for other decisions even though I know I will turn them down... strange.

stresschicken- congrats! and good luck making your decision.

I received a postal notification. In fact, I haven't seen the letter. I instructed my boyfriend to phone with news if I received anything but a single sheet of paper in an envelope.

EG: If admitted, is this your first choice?