Psychology Master Fall 2018 Thread

Pugislife

Is it the normal case that a lot of the flagship schools seem to be not offering admission for master applications even until now?

Do schools wait until all the Ph.D. offers are out and the waitlist is cleared to actually sort through the master applicant pile? 

I am extremely nervous, that's why I am asking! Any related info would help! 

And please, share the offers that you have received if you don't mind :) That's the whole purpose of this thread!

@Pugislife Hmmmm interesting...... I'm pretty sure that when I was looking at the program, the official website said the deadline was 2/1..... It has to be my mind playing tricks on me, or they changed their deadline for some reason. No wonder why I haven't heard anything from them so far. 

Edited by MT26377

On 3/25/2018 at 11:22 AM, Pugislife said:

@MT26377 Wait what did you apply to at UIUC, I thought they have a 5/1 deadline .0.

On 3/25/2018 at 3:31 PM, MT26377 said:

@Pugislife Hmmmm interesting...... I'm pretty sure that when I was looking at the program, the official website said the deadline was 2/1..... It has to be my mind playing tricks on me, or they changed their deadline for some reason. No wonder why I haven't heard anything from them so far. 

The application deadline for UIUC's MS Psychology program is definitely 5/1!  Good luck to both of you. 

• 3 weeks later...