Indiana University Bloomington Fall 2018

toear5

18 hours ago, SlyManuel said:

Hi! I will also be attending this fall. I am actually visiting next week. I am so excited!

Nice, what program? I'm doing a Gender Studies PhD. 

On 3/30/2018 at 7:25 PM, SlyManuel said:

I am doing Hispanic Literatures MA. I am hoping to continue onto the PhD and the Gender Studies PhD minor is one of the reasons I decided on IUB. 

That's awesome! I'm really excited about the program -- it's been on my radar for a couple years and finally decided to apply this cycle. I think I'll probably end up minoring in Public Health and/or the Kinsey human sexuality program. 

Is anyone here looking for housing? I'm looking at studios/1 bedrooms but I'm also interested in getting a 2 bed 2 bath in one of the complexes near campus with another grad student. 

18 hours ago, toear5 said:

That's awesome! I'm really excited about the program -- it's been on my radar for a couple years and finally decided to apply this cycle. I think I'll probably end up minoring in Public Health and/or the Kinsey human sexuality program. 

I have also been looking into IUB for a while, at least five years. 

22 hours ago, toear5 said:

Is anyone here looking for housing? I'm looking at studios/1 bedrooms but I'm also interested in getting a 2 bed 2 bath in one of the complexes near campus with another grad student. 

I am actually looking for housing as well. The graduate service coordinator for my program will be giving me advice and information during my visit this week. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi everyone

I too am joining this fall. I'm an international student, so getting everything in order - though there's some problem generating my orientation schedule. But I've found accommodation, flight tickets are booked, and I'm really excited about coming to Bloomington and discovering it.