Low-ish GPA But Decent Math Grades Applying for Masters In Statistics

I've read a lot of posts asking about a low GPA and getting into masters programs, but I thought I'd ask about my particular situation. I wasn't going to, but now I am at my wit's end. I thought I could recover my 3.1 GPA this semester because I got a 96 on the first exam in Multivariable Calculus, but then I got shit on by this past exam and will most likely be getting a B+ in the class. I'm a junior majoring in Mathematics-Statistics and minoring in Computer Science at the University of Connecticut. My relevant grades are as follows:

* Calc 1 = A-
* Calc 2 = A-
* Multi = Pending (but hopefully B+/A-)
* Linear algebra = B

* Differential Equations = A-
* Introduction to Programming Principles = B- (notoriously hard)
* Data Structures = B
* Discrete Systems (Discrete math in CS department) = B
* Intro to Proofs (Basically repeat of Discrete Systems but way more writing) = Pending (Looking like A-)
* Algorithms = Pending (Looking like B/B+)
* Intro to Software Engineering = Pending (Looking like A-)
* Computer Architecture = Pending (Looking like B)

I'm taking these before I submit my applications.

**Fall 2018**

* Statistical Methods
* Probability
* Numerical Analysis
* Mathematical Statistics 1
* Mathematical Modeling
* Design of Experiments

The reason for the low 3.1 GPA is that I transferred after my freshman year, and therefore had less time and classes to balance out my C- in Gen Chem 1 and C- in Gen Chem 2. I also have W's in Intro to Stats (yikes) , Theory of Computation, and Microeconomics. Grad school was never in my mind until recently so I never thought W's would matter, but now I hate myself for not sticking through it.

I know my grades are a disaster, but I'd really like to continue my education and learn statistics in depth to become....get this.... a data scientist. I am going to apply to masters programs in statistics in early January so that I can have an extra semester to bring my GPA up. If I can get my GPA up to a 3.3-3.4, get excellent LORs from professors and kick ass on GRE (like 165+ in Q), do I have a good chance into getting into these schools:

* University of Connecticut (#1 CHOICE)
* Central Connecticut State University
* Iowa State University
* University of Maryland
* UC San Diego
* UC Davis

Edited by lifeIsRough