B-School PhD results?

nazzaz99

By inside sources, I know that Kellogg and Stern should be sending out their first round of acceptance offers and the rejections sometime this week. I would expect the other top b-schools to follow suit in similar timing.

By inside sources, I know that Kellogg and Stern should be sending out their first round of acceptance offers and the rejections sometime this week. I would expect the other top b-schools to follow suit in similar timing.

Do you know if their (especially Northwestern) ApplyYourself would be updated too? I know some schools, they send out their mails on paper, and THEN update their online systems... which seems odd to me, since it's easier to update a website (and faster too!) that mailing a packet out...

• 1 year later...

I haven't heard a thing either. What's worse is that if you call Harvard they tell you it is their policy not to let you know anything, even if they have the answer (not just your admissions decision. this includes if letters have been sent out, if the committee has met at all, etc.)

• 2 weeks later...