San Jose State Univ Waitlist

Hi everyone!

Just wondering has anyone on the waitlist heard back from SJSU yet? They said they were going to send out the final application status after Apr. 16th and so far I have no feedback at all. I'm dying to know if they have already sent out or I just need to be patiently wait longer...   

Hi! I was waitlisted and still haven’t heard back. Wondering whether or not I should email to inquire, but the waitlist email did request for prospective students to refrain from emailing until they do. :( Nervous!

7 hours ago, seekingSLPAdvice said:

Hi! I was waitlisted and still haven’t heard back. Wondering whether or not I should email to inquire, but the waitlist email did request for prospective students to refrain from emailing until they do. :( Nervous!

Thanks for the info! I got the same kind email and it also bothers me now whether I should have further contact or not... Have you tried to ask about their waitlist information? 

43 minutes ago, WeridoPeach said:

Thanks for the info! I got the same kind email and it also bothers me now whether I should have further contact or not... Have you tried to ask about their waitlist information? 

I haven’t yet. :( I’m on the fence about doing so. 

14 minutes ago, snoves said:

If it makes you guys feel a little better I am turning down my spot!! I imagine they're just sorting through who isn't accepting. Best of luck!

Thank you! And thanks for the update regarding your declination. :) Was there a deadline for turning down the offer?

3 hours ago, seekingSLPAdvice said:

Thank you! And thanks for the update regarding your declination. :) Was there a deadline for turning down the offer?

Yes, by the 15th. But based on other schools and their response I think next week is more likely to hear about wait list stuff