Social Psychology

owlettkh

Hi,

I won't post all the schools I applied to (ten in all) but here are the ones I have heard back from:

UC Santa Barbara: Interview on March 6

U Kansas: Wait-listed

WashU: Rejected

U Vermont: Accepted

U Washington: Rejected

I haven't heard back from the other schools as of yet but I am assuming most are rejection letters that they send later. I am applying in the area of stereotyping, prejudice, and stigma (broadly). How is everyone else doing? Good luck!

Hey,

It looks like we have a lot in common. I applied to 13 schools so here are the ones I know about. I am also interested in Stereotyping and Prejudice broadly as well.

UCSB: interview (i guess i will see you there)

U Kansas: Accepted

Northwestern: Interview (2/22)

Brown: interview (2/15)

George Mason (I/O): accepted

Yale: Rejected

Stanford: top 25 but no interview invite (guess that means I am out...oh well it was nice to make it that far)

Here are the schools I applied to:

Yale

Princeton

Penn State

University of Connecticut

Tufts

WUSTL

The only school I've heard back from, and have been accepted to, is Yale (Feb 8 ). I will most likely accept, but I still am interested in hearing back from Princeton and Penn State.

I applied to work with Felicia Pratto (I had also wanted to work with Diane Quinn, but she told me she wasn't accepting students this year). I am going to email them and when I hear back I will let them know as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...