Georgia Tech

truediarist

Hi,

I have an MS in Industrial Engg. offer.

Apparently, I wanted thesis option, but have got this. And an offer from Virginia Tech has made the choice difficult.

Hope to get a shift to PhD soon enough...:)

In any case GT IE would be a great destination by all aspects..

BTW I am an international student from India. Looking forward to meet potential poomies. :)

Hi,

I have an MS in Industrial Engg. offer.

Apparently, I wanted thesis option, but have got this. And an offer from Virginia Tech has made the choice difficult.

Hope to get a shift to PhD soon enough...:)

In any case GT IE would be a great destination by all aspects..

BTW I am an international student from India. Looking forward to meet potential poomies. :)

I know a guy there who was able to find a faculty to work with while he was still an MS student. He later went on to do PhD under different faculty. So I think you should be fine.

Edited by explorer-c

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be a PhD student in math. Probably will do a physics minor.

I got admitted to Master of Industrial Design program, though they have asked me to take one year of undergrad classes. Is nt that weird? No other school has done that. I may not attend because of this .. Does anyone have an idea about funding at Gatech for international students? If its not too bad, I might consider spending extra on that one year.

I accepted an offer for the PhD program in Industrial Organizational Psychology (likely minoring in Quantitative Psychology). Has anyone begun searching for housing yet? If so, how have you fared in that endeavor?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Accepted in the Masters in Architecture Program at Georgia Tech. Anyone else in the program? Does anyone have some advice about the program, what to expect, etc.?

i was accepted for this fall as well. mind if i ask where else you applied/were accepted? what factors led you to choose tech?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use